The objective of the Zoom Roundtable feature is to facilitate 1:1 and 1:5 networking and discussions in the virtual event. The Roundtables can be attached to the Networking Lounge, a session or a virtual booth in the expo hall.
Here is an overview:
Creation of Zoom Roundtable: This Document covers the general workflow Attendees follow when creating a new Roundtable utilizing Zoom:
- Inside the Virtual Event website, click on the “Roundtables” link on the main menu.
- In the Roundtable page, click on “Launch Roundtable” button.
- Populate the following form:
Table Name: Choose a topic/name for your Roundtable.
Date & Time: Enter Select the date and time.
Duration: Choose the duration of thr Roundtable meeting.
Tags / Areas of Interest: Select the Area of Interest that best fits your topic.
Description: Describe the topic that will be covered in the Roundtable.
Public Roundtable: Choose if this will be a Public Roundtable or not.
Invite: Choose the attendees that will be invited to the Roundtable.
Once the form is completed, click Save to create your Zoom Roundtable. Your Zoom Roundtable will appear in the main Roundtable page.
The Roundtable will appear in the “My Roundtables” area on the top of the page for all the invited attendees.
To join a Roundtable meeting, simply click the Join button and the system will launch Zoom an you will enter the Roundtable.
Uninstall the Social27 Virtual Event App from Zoom
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Social27 app.
- Click the Social27 app.
- Click Uninstall
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm PST)
- Response SLA: We will get back to you within 8 hours of you submitting your support ticket.
- Create a support case and seek email support
- Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked Questions