This article explains how to use the Sponsor Workspace tool. To learn about this functionality in the Events Builder, click here.
This article explains how to create and manage Lead Generation Forms from within the Sponsor Workspace.
- Creating a New Form
- Setting Form Display Rules
- Previewing a Form
- Deleting a Form and/or Content Rule
Creating a New Form
To create a form, log in to the Sponsor Workspace and select your event. Select the booth you want to add a Lead Gen Form to, click Playlist in the left navigation menu, then click either Manage Forms or the Form icon in the top left corner of the Playlist page.
Click Create Form to create a new form. Name the form and click Add Form. Once you’ve created a form, it will appear on the screen. Click the form name to reveal the form Configuration page where you can customize the form Header, Sub Header, and data fields that appear on the form. A blue pencil icon will appear when you hover over a section and allow you to configure that part of the form.
After you’ve configured your form, don’t forget to click Save Settings at the top of the page.
Setting Form Display Rules
To set when your form appears to your booth’s visitors, use the arrow button to return to the Playlist page and click the Content Rule tile to reveal the Form Rules menu. Click Add Content Rule.
The Create New Content Rule popup window will appear with the following setting options
- Select Form: Use the dropdown to select which form the rule applies to. If you don’t do this, the Lead Generation Form won’t appear on your microsite.
- Select Contents: This dropdown includes all content items in the Playlist. Select which one you would like your Lead Generation Form to be attached to.
- Time on track: The numerical dropdown on the sets how many seconds the user needs to be “active” on the specified Playlist item before the form appears (e.g., a user must spend at least 10 seconds looking at your Playlist item before the lead gen form appears).
- Show to Unknown Visitors: Unknown visitors are first-time visitors to your microsite.
- Show to Known Visitors: Known visitors are visitors who have visited your booth already.
- If submitted, allow form to show again: If you turn on this toggle, the form will appear to users who have already completed and submitted it.
- Allow visitors to dismiss forms: Forms will always be dismissible by users whether or not this toggle is turned on.
- Keep promoters active when form is shown: This functionality is currently undergoing testing and its use is not recommended at this point.
Once you’ve adjusted all settings, click Save. You can set multiple rules for the same form, or only one, or build multiple forms.
Previewing a Form
To preview a form you have created, click the Preview button in the left navigation menu. This will open your microsite in a new tab and allow you to view and test your new form.
Deleting a Form and/or Content Rule
To delete a Lead Generation Form, click either Manage Forms or the form icon. Click the name of the form you wish to delete and click Delete at the top of the form Configuration page.
To delete a Content Rule, click the Content Rule tile and the pencil icon on the rule you wish to delete. When the Content Rule popup window appears, click Delete.